ANDREW GIBB CHARTERED ARCHITECT is a boutique professional architect and construction management consultancy specialising in new-build and renovations in the multi-unit residential and hospitality sectors of property development in the Cayman Islands.
We offer bespoke services in these aspects of the project initiation, procurement and rollout phases
- compliance with development and planning law and regulations
- permitting and building code compliance
- process, interaction and liaison with departments and statutory authorities comprising the Cayman Islands authorities having jurisdiction
- project procurement methodologies including general contractor selection and deployment, construction management or design/build
- related ‘registered design consultant’ selection, coordination and deployment: civil and structural engineering; mechanical, electrical and plumbing/drainage engineering
Practice principal Andrew Gibb is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Builders, a Corporate Member of the Royal Institute of British Architects, a registered member of the Association for Project Management and a LEED® Accredited Professional. He is Secretary of the Society of Cayman Architects, Surveyors & Engineers and serves on the Cayman Islands Planning Appeals Tribunal. He was a contributor to the Cayman Islands National Energy Policy and is the current Chairman of the National Trust for the Cayman Islands.
He has experience as a partner in a major architectural practice, managing director of a construction firm, occasional consultant to a development bank and as VP commercial property investments in a major trust company.